I GUARANTEE your bent rim will mount, balance and hold air… or its FREE!
Hi, my name is Manny and I am the owner and founder of Manny’s Rim Repair.
If your rim has been bent, cracked or scratched then you have come to the right place.
Replacing a factory rim or wheel can get expensive.
Alloy wheels from the dealer start at $300 and can run up to $1,200 for EACH rim.
Why waste your money when I can make your wheel look like new?
Allow us the opportunity to help you repair your cracked, bent and scratched rims and wheels. We service the entire Hudson Valley NY area, including parts of NJ, PA & CT
Why Use Our Rim Repair Service?
- We are one of the oldest Rim Repair company’s in Orange County, serving the community since 2004.
- We repair THOUSANDS of rims each and EVERY year.
- We have years of experience handling many of the unique repair situations that others may not be able to handle.
- We strive to produce the highest possible quality for a repair that we can attain.
- We will tell you upfront what we can and cant do.
- We are the only ones that put 0ur 100% GUARANTY in writing.
I spent 20 years in the engineering field, resolving problems is one of my strengths. Please allow us to help you find affordable solutions for your repair needs.
Here is my personal gurantee to you:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Certified Wheel Technicians
- WE Offer The Most Economical Solution’s
- WE will walk you through the entire process
- I GUARANTEE your bent rim will mount, balance and hold air… or I won’t charge you a dime!
Call Manny’s Rim Repair… For your FREE wheel inspection!
Follow us :
Submit your review
I just recently purchased a 2017 infinity Q50 Redsport and did some damage to my driver side front rim on a curb. I saw his mobile trailer on my road one day and remembered. I decided do some research on his website and made an appt. To get straight to it I left a happy customer. the craftsmanship and artistry was something to watch. To be honest when I saw him trying to match the color of the rim by eyeing it i was a bit skeptical. The color match was exact. I would recommend this to anyone who is in need of any type of rim repair, very reasonable compared to getting it fixed anywhere else or getting a new rim. Thanks again Manny!!!!
Manny took the time to explain his wheel straightening process. He allowed me to watch him work so I can see all of the work that went into him fixing my bent rim. I will definitely recommend in the future to my friends and family.